Poly VVX Business Media Phones are high quality desktop solutions for organizations of all sizes. The Business Media phones improve productivity by simplifying communication processes and business workflows.
OBiWiFi5G Wireless Adapter
OBiWiFi5G Setup for the Poly VVX250/350/450
Connect the power adapter to the Poly phone, then insert the OBiWiFi5G dongle in the USB port 1 on the side of the phone. View the image to the left for reference of the next six steps:
1. Select Settings on the phone screen.
2. Select OBiWiFi.
3. Click on ‘Scan’ (bottom right of the screen).
4. Select the WiFi network you would like to connect to.
5. Click on ‘Connect’ to enter your network password.
6. Enter the WiFi password if required.
You will see a WiFi icon on top of the screen once Poly Phone is successfully connected to your WiFi network.
Additional Poly Training Videos:
The Yealink product line offers an entry level 2 line phone and a cordless phone for on-the-move employees.
The T21P 2 Line Phone is a very cost effective and power IP solution offering HD voice and an extra large graphical LCD with backlight.
In just a few easy steps, you will be ready to make and receive phone calls on your new Clarity Phone System:
- Unpack your Clarity Yealink Phone from the box
- Connect one end of the handset cord into the handset and the other end into the handset jack, located at the back of the phone
- Plug the (supplied) Ethernet cable into the LAN port at the back of the phone
- Plug the power supply into the back of the phone
Clarity Office Anywhere Web
Clarity’s web phone is a browser-based softphone using the WebRTC standard. This softphone requires no additional software installation and is included with your monthly subscription. Just open the interface in Google Chrome and start dialing!
- Web Phone included with each extension
- Plug-in a headset or use your computer speakers/microphone
- Integrated with company directories, chat, call history & voicemail
Additional setup information: